WhatsApp Chat with 7 seater
31/05/2017, 15:50 - You created group "7 seater"
31/05/2017, 15:51 - Tin KOH SN: @6590931802 I let Steven talk to u directly as his need same as u two years ago
31/05/2017, 15:53 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: What needs? My needs now and 2 years still the same. Money.
31/05/2017, 15:53 - Tin KOH SN: Ya same for me 呵呵
31/05/2017, 15:54 - Steven Lim: Hi Eric!
31/05/2017, 15:54 - Steven Lim: Thank you Tin
31/05/2017, 15:55 - Steven Lim: I just came back from China one month after 13 years working in China
31/05/2017, 15:56 - Steven Lim: I have signed up with Uber and now waiting for an mpv from LCR
31/05/2017, 16:05 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: So how can I help u?
31/05/2017, 16:08 - Steven Lim: This is the first time I am driving Uber
31/05/2017, 16:09 - Steven Lim: I believe the demand for 7 seater will be less
31/05/2017, 16:10 - Steven Lim: Out of 20 Uber job. How many Uber XL on average?
31/05/2017, 16:13 - Steven Lim: $77 per day charged by LCR is it reasonable? Thanks
31/05/2017, 18:11 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Seriously I don't uber
31/05/2017, 18:11 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: $77 is Wat car?
31/05/2017, 18:11 - Tin KOH SN: Ya I told him I dun like LCR
31/05/2017, 18:11 - Steven Lim: Toyota Sienta Hybrid
31/05/2017, 18:12 - Steven Lim: Thanks Eric for your response
31/05/2017, 18:12 - Tin KOH SN: Prime got hybrid?
31/05/2017, 18:13 - Steven Lim: I think for me a new comer , frist few month of Unber will do me no harm, right?
31/05/2017, 18:13 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Go try it urself
31/05/2017, 18:13 - Steven Lim: Uber no harm to mcyise and I can pick up some cutomer experience
31/05/2017, 18:14 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: I rarely uber so can't tell u much abt uber
31/05/2017, 18:15 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: However if u want try do 专车,接送机 then I can assist
31/05/2017, 18:15 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: I am living Bedok
31/05/2017, 18:15 - Steven Lim: I believe you doing great with your own business contacts that you have build up
31/05/2017, 18:15 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: I don't rely on them
31/05/2017, 18:16 - Steven Lim: near to the airport
31/05/2017, 18:16 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: I re network
31/05/2017, 18:16 - Steven Lim: so me I stay at Serangoon North
31/05/2017, 18:17 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Msg me if u want coffee
31/05/2017, 18:17 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Or bf
31/05/2017, 18:18 - Steven Lim: what time u convenient for bf tomorrow? I can travel to Bedok
31/05/2017, 18:35 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Tomorrow I got 半天包车
31/05/2017, 18:35 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: till 2-3 pm
31/05/2017, 18:36 - Steven Lim: we can meet after your work
31/05/2017, 18:39 - Steven Lim: lets contact via whatapp
31/05/2017, 18:43 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Ok
31/05/2017, 18:43 - Steven Lim: I will text you after u finished yr job.
31/05/2017, 18:47 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Sure
31/05/2017, 18:48 - Tin KOH SN: sure sure 呵呵
31/05/2017, 18:48 - Steven Lim: 👍👍
31/05/2017, 18:50 - Tin KOH SN: Are you ready for Road Stars 2!
Road Stars 2 is bigger, better, and easier to win!
Now open to BOTH GrabCar and GrabTaxi drivers, and will consist of 3 per team. Applications open 5 June 2017, so start forming your teams now!
Check www.grab.com/sg/roadstars2 for details on prizes.
01/06/2017, 11:42 - Tin KOH SN: http://www.theindependent.sg/family-shocked-by-naked-version-of-miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-in-manekineko/
01/06/2017, 11:42 - Tin KOH SN: IMG-20170601-WA0004.jpg (file attached)
01/06/2017, 13:51 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: ?
01/06/2017, 13:52 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: My hourly dispsoal completed
01/06/2017, 13:58 - Steven Lim: 😀
01/06/2017, 13:58 - Steven Lim: You like to have a coffee break?
01/06/2017, 14:07 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: U driving?
01/06/2017, 14:09 - Steven Lim: No, I can take a MRT from Serangoon station.
01/06/2017, 14:10 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Wait I grab near convenient I msg u
01/06/2017, 14:10 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: U get ready first
01/06/2017, 14:11 - Steven Lim: I'm arriving Serangoon station in 5 minutes
01/06/2017, 14:12 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: So fast? Lol
01/06/2017, 14:12 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: I still in town
01/06/2017, 14:14 - Steven Lim: I can take North East like to China town, Hong Lim park hawker center, if convenience to you
01/06/2017, 14:32 - Steven Lim: I'm at Serangoon Central.
01/06/2017, 14:48 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Y not I see u at potong Pasir?
01/06/2017, 14:49 - Steven Lim: Good. I can take a train there.
01/06/2017, 14:50 - Steven Lim: What time?
01/06/2017, 14:51 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Eta 20 mins
01/06/2017, 14:53 - Steven Lim: OK, contact you again
01/06/2017, 14:53 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: The coffee sho opposite the cc
01/06/2017, 15:09 - Steven Lim: Eric, I have arrived
01/06/2017, 15:16 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Sorry on the phone
01/06/2017, 15:16 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: At smoking table
01/06/2017, 15:16 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: wearing blue
01/06/2017, 15:16 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: Blue
01/06/2017, 17:40 - Tin KOH SN: U guys still there?
01/06/2017, 17:44 - Tay Hong Boon Eric: No
01/06/2017, 17:49 - Tin KOH SN: Thks Eric , tmr u got time let me I can call u for chat


Comments
Post a Comment