Lim Loonseng@grid.net.sg

[18:30, 6/21/2017] +65 9663 9353: can you take a photo of the off load and load buttons and send to me tmr                        
[08:03, 6/22/2017] Arun Hg Site: This is the picture sir..                        
[18:31, 6/21/2017] Arun Hg Site: Ok sir i will take photo and send you tmr sir   

                     
[08:59, 6/22/2017] +65 9663 9353: hmm.... the load test button has a protection cover ... you should next time think twice before you swing open the protection cover... or like what the LEW do is to speak out the action that you are going to do before you executed it. Ok this is the lesson learn by all of us.                        
[09:02, 6/22/2017] Arun Hg Site: Ok sir...I make sure i wont repeat this mistake again sir                        
[09:03, 6/22/2017] +65 9663 9353: ok                        
[09:03, 6/22/2017] Arun Hg Site: Ok sir


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tin KOH <tinkohsn@gmail.com>
Date: 21 June 2017 at 20:15
Subject: Fwd: Greeting from Tin Koh SN from ChemiCrete
To: 听课 <tinkohsn@gmail.com>


[18:04, 6/21/2017] +65 9663 9353: Hi is there a generation load test or disruption at HG this morning?                        
[19:12, 6/21/2017] +65 9663 9353: OK guys I have chat with lim    Loonseng@grid.net.sg and he want to make sure we learn from this accident. We must ensure we will not make this mistake again or in another site. I suggest to  tap off (loan) button with a sticker. Or any suggestion will be welcome as to put into the Standard Operating Procedure SOP. Thanks and regards                        
[19:14, 6/21/2017] Arun Hg Site: Ok sir noted...I am sorry for today's incident. I will make sure it wont happen again in future sir.                        
[19:19, 6/21/2017] +65 9663 9353: Ok                        
[19:50, 6/21/2017] S. Raj: Noted and Thanks sir


Hi 
mr Koh , I am Loonseng at Hougang exch 3rd sty Grid comms. Was the by Sammi that you are the new Mgr , kindly update me my email is Loonseng@grid.net.sg . Btw there is an gen load test st Hougang was told by accident, please checked thx

and he got two hp

The second paragraph is removed
as i still dun want to leave a email trace on the accident

Arun supposed to do a off loan power test
but he press on load and trigger a power shutdown
but he restore very fast within 5 min

Lim call me during safety meeting with Mr Tung
and i ony call lim after I go back office at 6pm

call lot of people and got the issuse resolved

I think i have done a good job

refer 
Dear Mr. Lim Loon Seng:

Again I have to apologize on behalf of Arun on the accident caused this morning
Any inconvenience caused will be regretted.
We glad there is no harm done

This is my email and my executive email

Our hotline is 63442545
Or you can call or leave a message on my mobile 96639353

Thanks and regards

Tin Koh SN
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Koh Sung Nap <koh.sn@chemicrete.com.sg>
Date: 21 June 2017 at 20:00
Subject: Greeting from Tin Koh SN from ChemiCrete
To: Loonseng@grid.net.sg
Cc: Prabhusankar <prabu.ar@chemicrete.com.sg>


Dear Mr. Lim Loon Seng:

This is my email and my executive Mr. Prabu email

Our hotline is 63442545
Or you can call or leave a message on my mobile 96639353 any time

We will make a visit to your site soon
And have a chat with you again.

Thanks and regards

Tin Koh SN



--
Tin KOH S. N.
+65       9663 9353



--
Tin KOH S. N.
+65       9663 9353
+86 136 0001 9353 

Comments

Popular Posts